Stacking the Shelves (73)

Posted on Saturday, April 4, 2015 12:00 AM



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that allows us to show the books that we received the previous week.



Christy's Haul:

I have a serious book buying problem, and it isn't like I don't have a million and one books piled up on my overflowing shelves to read.  I JUST CAN'T STOP BUYING BOOKS.

Bought/Traded/Won






Kindle Books





*Recommended by the lovely Gen :)

*All of these were really cheap on Amazon.  I found a ton of great deals!


For Review




Erica's Haul:

Bought 

These aren't books that I necessarily bought, but Thomas surprised me again. Though, I got to pick these one's out.




*I actually got these for Thomas, but I know I'll be reading them once he's finished.


Kindle Books




Both of these highly recommended by Genesis :) A huge thanks to the author of Fall Out Girl for the copy & to Gen for hosting the giveaway!



Sign Ups are OPEN for the Booking Into Spring Read-A-Thon!  There will be tons of giveaways, mini-challenges and Twitter Chats!

http://novel-ink.blogspot.com/2015/04/booking-into-spring-read-thon-sign-ups.html


author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0