Our Favorite Books So Far This Year

Posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2015 12:00 AM


Christy and I are going to show you guys our favorite books we have read so far this year. I know I have had many favorites so far and would love to share some with you guys. Christy has already given me recs for this year, so I know her list will be amazing :) I hope you guys enjoy our list and I hope you guys let us know which books you've read and loved so far.

Erica's Favorites



 
 
 

Christy's Favorites

So far this year, I have read 31 books so trying to narrow my list down was so freaking hard, a little difficult. 
 



 
 
 
 
Have you read any of these? Are you looking forward to any of the books we listed?

 

author image

Erica

Erica is a 20 year old college student and book lover. When she’s done with studying she’ll always want to relax with a book, of any kind. If she’s not reading she could be caught up in her latest Netflix series or lost in a conversation with her spectacular boyfriend.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0