INKED | Author K. Larsen

Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2015 12:00 AM
 
For today's INKED post, we have author K. Larsen joining us!  Be sure to leave her a comment and let her know what you think about her ink!
 
 
Name: K. Larsen
 
 
Tell us a little about yourself:  I have a weird addiction to goat cheese and chocolate martinis, not together though. I adore my dog.  He is the most awesome snuggledoo in the history of dogs. Seriously.  I hate dirty dishes.  I like sarcasm and funny people.
I should probably be running right now… because of the goat cheese….and stuff.

 
 


 

When did you get your first tattoo?  On my 18th birthday.
 
When did you get your last tattoo? This past September! (2014)
 
Do you have a favorite?  I have 5 technically- I've morphed 4 of them into one giant tattoo... so no, they're all kinda my favorite!
 
Is there a special meaning behind any of your tattoos? Absolutely! If it is permanent it better be meaningful! My daughters name is in one, another represents my personal growth over time, I have a verse on my back to inspire and my maiden name was Ferrari thus, I have the Ferrari logo--family heritage!
 
Are you planning on getting anymore?  I think, I may be done- but I say that every time!


 
Tell us a little about your books: I have 8 books available everywhere! Two are free! Check out the links!  Amazon  Goodreads @klarsen_author
 
Is there anything that you would like to add? Join me on Tsu! https://www.tsu.co/KLarsen 

 
 
Thanks for joining us today, we loved checking out your ink (which is amazing, BTW!)


If you are an author or blogger with a tattoo and are interested in being our guest on INKED, you can find all of the information HERE.
 
Be sure to stop by next week's INKED post!
 

 

author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0