Stacking the Shelves (57)

Posted on Saturday, December 6, 2014 12:00 AM


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that allows us to show the books that we have received.

Christy's haul:


Review Books:

 



Illusionarium by Heather Dixon

Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby

Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge

The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver

Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider- No Cover


Kindle Books:


Cress by Marissa Meyer - I have only read the first book in this series and I need to reread it before moving on because I don't remember anything, but when I saw this for 2.50, I couldn't pass it up.

Erica's haul:


Review Books:








 Legacy by Ellery Kane
Santa's Little Helper by H.D. Gordon
Then Frederick Ran by Nicholas M. Bugden
Meet Me in Silicon Valley by Anita Claire 

Kindle:



The B-Side Diaries by Brian Joyce was free on Amazon for a Cyber Monday deal so I just had to grab it. From what I have read in the synopsis it reminds me a lot of Thirteen Reasons Why.

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover was on Christy's Stacking the Shelves last week and from everyone's excitement of it...I just had to get it.

Barnes and Noble:



More Than This by Jay McLean


author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0