Sunday Showdown (22) | Best Book Boyfriend

Posted on Sunday, September 7, 2014 1:00 AM

I've decided to switch things up on my Showdowns and include more than just covers.  I'm going to start throwing characters world's, etc up against each other too just to see who comes out on top! 

For today, I'm putting the infamous Daemon Black up against Aiden St. Delphi...unfair, I know ;) 


Let the Showdown begin!





“I swore to you that I wouldn't let that happen, and I know I've failed you, but I'm not going to just give up, Alex. I'll never give up on you.” - Aiden



VS.




“Did you think you could stop me? I'll burn the world down to save her.”  - Daemon








Best Book Boyfriend
  
pollcode.com free polls 
author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0