Feature & Follow (1)

Posted on Friday, August 22, 2014 10:20 AM


Feature and Follow is hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read.


This is my first Feature and Follow Post! YAY!!! 

This week’s question is: 


What book/series do you think would make a better TV show than movie?


Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost












This is my all-time favorite series and I would absolutely love to see Cat and Bones come to life, but I would prefer a TV show over a movie because I feel like movies cut too much out and with a TV show there’s more time so it can incorporate so much more than a movie.




Be sure to link me up to your post! 








author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0