Bookshelf Tour | Part 1

Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:30 AM
Bookshelf Tour!



I don't know about you but I LOVE looking at other people's bookshelves.  I love seeing posts on blogs or watching the tours on YouTube.  So, for today, I thought it would be interesting to do a little tour of my own.  I'm going to have to break it down though because I feel like I have way too many to do it all in one post. 


Here goes...


Here's my first shelf.

Beautiful Oblivion is supposed to be on the top shelf with the other Disaster books but I loaned it to a friend.





 Shelf # 2




The "I Need To Read" Shelf





That's it for today!  Check back soon to see the rest of my shelves!




author image

Christy

Christy is a 27 year old wife, mother, nursing student and self proclaimed book addict. When she's not busy spending time with her family or learning to save lives, you can find her with a book in her hands, and a smile on her face.
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0