Friday Focus | NEW FEATURE!

Posted on Friday, July 4, 2014 4:00 AM
Hello my dear readers and welcome to my first Friday Focus! I’ve been wanting to have a feature here on the blog where I can showcase a book that I’ve read, want to read or am currently reading but I didn’t want to just have the cover and the summary. I wanted to come up with something that would make my readers that maybe haven’t heard of that certain book before think…"hmmm, I might check that out." So, I came up with Friday Focus.
Like I said above I will pick one book to ‘focus’ on whether it be quotes from the book, pictures of the gorgeous cover, excerpts or whatever else I can think of. Like with any new feature, I would love to hear your thoughts so be sure to leave me a comment and let me know what you think.
So, without further ado, here is my first Friday Focus!
 

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige

 
 
 
Quotes
"I didn’t know what was worse: to have your shot and screw it up, or to never have had a shot in the first place."
--------
 
"Be brave. Be angry. Don't trust anyone."
--------
 
"Sometimes only pain can heal"
--------
 
"Like dipping me under the spring, she did what she thought she needed to do. But this time she’d gone too far."
--------
 
"He just stared at me, his gaze intense. I couldn’t look away any more than I could move my arm. Energy crackled between us, and I felt a strange pull to him. Moth to flame. Magnet to magnet. Stupid girl to impossible, slightly mean witch boy. Wizard. Whatever."
 
 
 

Why I decided to "Focus" on this book:


While I haven’t read this book yet, it’s one that I plan to get to in the next few weeks. It sounds really good and those quotes just make me want to pick it up that much more.  
Have you read this book before? What do you think of this new feature?  Leave me a comment and let me know!


Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0