ARC August Sign Up Post

Posted on Friday, July 25, 2014 4:30 AM


ARC August 2015
Due to the fact that I feel like I’m drowning in review books, I’ve decided to sign up for Read. Sleep. Repeat’s ARC August!

As of right now I have 24 ARCs/e-ARCs that I need to review. I’m currently reading 2 of those so I think at the beginning of August I will have 22. Well, I’ll have 22 as long as I stick with my ARC requesting ban, which I plan to do.

My goal While I would love to knock out half of my 22 by the end of August, I just dont know if thats practical with school, work and kids. So, Im going to set my goal of AT LEAST 5 books being knocked off the list, while I secretly hope that I can read more.

Wish Me Luck and If you’d like to join you can find all of the details HERE!
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0