Stacking the Shelves (45)

Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2014 4:30 AM


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that allows us to showcase what books we got during the previous week.
 
Here's my haul:
 
 

Purchased:

 
World After by Susan Ee
 
Me and Earl and The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews (This is my March Epic Recs)
 
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott (I read an e-copy of this and loved it so much that I wanted a copy on my shelves)


 

 
I also bought the Catching Fire movie :)
 

Kindle Books:



 
The Collector by Victoria Scott - I figured I'd see what all the Dante fuss is about ;)
 
 
 
 ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO SIGN UP!
 
http://www.christysbookaddiction.blogspot.com/2014/02/booking-into-spring-giveaway-hop-sign.html
 
 
 
 
 
 
What did you get?
 
 
 
 
Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0