Stacking the Shelves (44)

Posted on Saturday, March 1, 2014 4:30 AM
 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Review that allows us to showcase what bookish things we got during the week.
Here's my haul:
 Bought/Gifted/Won


I got Dear Killer and The Rules from my bookish Valentine, Emma from Awkwordly Emma.  She also sent me some chocolate kisses with it :) Thanks, Emma! 


All of the books above I won in The Book Addicts Guide's Seriously Social giveaway.  Thanks, Brittany! 

Cruel Beauty, The Promise of Amazing, The F-It List, The Rule of Three, Being Sloane Jacobs, Revenge of the Witch, Nil, The Break Up Artist, Independent Study, Sweethearts, Revenge of the Girl With the Great Personality, Avalon, Loud Awake and Lost, and The Fall of Five.


For Review:



Horde by Ann Aguirre - I can't wait to read this one, I'm dying to see how it will end



 The Wicked We Have Done by Sarah Harian

 
Sign ups are now open for the Booking Into Spring Giveaway Hop! Just click the picture below to sign up!
 
http://www.christysbookaddiction.blogspot.com/2014/02/booking-into-spring-giveaway-hop-sign.html
 

What did you get?



 






Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0