Epic Recs (3) March 2014

Posted on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 4:00 AM

 
Epic Recs is hosted by Books of Amber and PaperRiot.  To find out how to join you can visit either one of their blogs.
 
My partner for Epic Recs is the wonderful Beth from BettyJayneBooks.  Last month I recommended Pivot Point by Kasie West to Beth and she loved it while she recommended Vicious by Victoria Schwab to me which I enjoyed also (my review will be up soon!)
 
 
 
For March, I decided to recommend Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas to Beth and she recommended Me and Earl and The Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews to me.  I'm excited to see what Beth thinks about Dangerous Girls as I loved it, that ending shocked the crap out of me.  The summary for Me and Earl and The Dying Girl sounds really good so I can't wait to read it.
 
 
 
 
Have you read either of these books?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0