I Need Your Help!!!

Posted on Thursday, January 16, 2014 4:00 AM
Help Me!!!!
 
If you read my Fangirl post last week then you know that my favorite author EVER is coming to a bookstore about 3-4 hours away from me. 
excited gif photo: Excited gif. excited.gif
It took quite a bit of whining convincing but I finally talked my husband into taking me.  Now, if you read THIS post then you know that I have never been to any kind of author event.  And in all honesty, I'm FREAKING SCARED about meeting Jeaniene Frost.  She has been my favorite author for years and to think that she is the first author that I will meet is exciting and scary all at the same time. 
 
 photo tumblr_inline_mqi54kJaJe1qz4rgp_zps7ab2dd09.gif

 
So, the reason why I decided to write this post is so that I can get some advice from those of you who have been to an author event.  Or even those of you who haven't been to an event but have some advice that you think might help me, please let me know.  I need all the advice/tips that I can get because I am completely clueless as to what to bring, what to do, what not to do, etc.
 
 
My Team Bones shirt that I made to wear :D

TALK TO ME
What advice do you have for me?  How many books should I bring? How long does it last?

 

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0