Cover Adoration (3) | Haunting Covers

Posted on Sunday, December 15, 2013 1:44 PM


Cover Adoration is a feature here on the blog in which I get to show off some gorgeous covers that caught my attention. 

Today I thought I would do a 'Haunting Edition' and show you some dark, ominous covers that caught my eye.





I don't know exactly what it is about the Fragile Spirits that grabs my attention but it's hard to look away.  Maybe it's the red hair, or maybe its all the feathers, or maybe it's the fact that one of her legs looks kind of weird but this cover definitely has me intrigued.



I wasn't a huge fan of Masque of the Red Death and I probably won't get around to reading Dance of the Red Death, but I have to admit that that cover makes me want to pick it up regardless.  I love the way they done the colors on this one.  The black and purple mix so well. 
                                                 

My Favorite?
I guess if I had to choose, I would pick Dance of the Red Death.  You can probably tell from my color scheme here on the blog that I like the color purple, so as you can imagine I'm in love with the colors on that cover.
Which one do you like better?


1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any from the "Red Death" series, but I do love the covers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, they make my day :D

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0