Top Ten Tuesday (19) Best Sequels Ever

Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:00 AM
 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
 
This week's topic is: Best Sequels Ever
 
Here's my list:
 
 
Prodigy by Marie Lu
 
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
 
One Grave At A Time by Jeaniene Frost
 
 
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

 
Origin by Jennifer L Armentrout
 
Crown of Midnight by Sarah J Maas
 
Dare You To by Katie McGarry
 
Apollyon by Jennifer L Armentrout
 
The Elite by Kiera Cass
 
 
What are some of your favorite sequels?
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot Insurgent...arghh! Crown of Midnight is on my list too and I had Onyx (Lux #2) and Pure (Covenant #2) on my list. And Prodigy...I should have thought of that one too! Great list! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I LOVE your list. I've read (and loved) every single book on it except for Prodigy (haven't read it). I couldn't pick just one Night Huntress book, so I didn't pick any. But, I did include the fifth Charly Davidson book. Did you read that one yet? AMAZING. This week was sooo hard to narrow to just 10!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so it's official. I must read Throne of Glass. I've seen Crown of Midnight on EVERY list. I am missing something seriously epic it seems. And I must get in on it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, they make my day :D

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0