Deal Discoveries (6)

Posted on Sunday, September 15, 2013 6:30 PM
 
I know I just posted a bunch of great Kindle deals last weekend but I found a BUNCH more (Including my favorite series EVER!). 
 
I actually thought about waiting until next weekend to post them, but I start school tomorrow so I thought I would just go ahead and post them just in case I don't get a chance this week.
 
All of these are currently 5.99 and under
 
Clicking the link will take you to Amazon
 
The Books:
 

 
The Prices:
 

Altered by Jennifer Rush – 4.99
A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies – 2.99
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington – 2.99
Entice by Jessica Shirvington – 2.99
The Collector by Victoria Scott – 2.99
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson – FREE
Jordyn by Tiffany King – FREE
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout – 5.79
Possess by Gretchen McNeil – 5.69
Storm by Brigid Kemmerer – 1.99
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce – 3.99
All These Things I’ve Done by Gabrielle Zevin – 2.99
False Memory by Dan Krokos – 1.99
The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson – 1.99
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor – 5.59
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor – 4.99
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas – 5.99
Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry - 1.99
Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout - FREE
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater - 4.99
Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning - 5.99
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost - 4.74 - MY FAVE SERIES EVER!
One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost - 4.74



Happy Reading!

 


 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't ever heard of Halfway to the Grave, but I'm going to have to check it out. Thanks! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, they make my day :D

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0