Stacking the Shelves (10)

Posted on Saturday, May 11, 2013 7:02 PM
 
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that showcases what books we have got the past week.


Here's what I got this week:
 
From the Library:
Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs
 
From Netgalley:
Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead
Pretty Dark Nothing by Heather L Reid
True by Erin McCarthy
Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker
 
Free on Amazon:
Everblue by Brenda Pandos
 
 
 
What books did you get this week?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I have Pretty Dark Nothing but I still need to read it. I hope you enjoy your new books :)
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a book by K.A. Tucker about a year or so ago and really enjoyed it. Although since then she's seemed to have blown up, and I definitely feel the need to pick up something else by her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll love Pretty Dark Nothing! My review is HERE, if you're interested :)

    I hope you enjoy all of your books! You have some really great ones there ^_^

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, they make my day :D

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0