It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (4)

Posted on Monday, August 6, 2012 12:25 PM


It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week!

Here is what I've read the past week:

Clicking the title will take you to my review.
~Circle of Silence by Carol M. Tanzman
~The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
~My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
~Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett

Here's what I plan to read this week
Clicking title will take you to Goodreads page
 ~Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
~Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
~Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited to read MY Life Next Door. I also have Masque of the Red Death on hold at the library. Really liked the first one in that series, so I'm super excited to see what happens!


    Check out what I'm Reading and enter for a gift card giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, they make my day :D

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0