It's Monday, What Are You Reading? (2)

Posted on Monday, July 23, 2012 7:00 AM


It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey in which we plan our reading week! 

Clicking the title will take you to my review.

Here is what I've read the past week:



A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger

Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols

Pushing The Limits by Katie McGarry


Clicking the title will take you to the Goodreads page.


What I'm planning to read this week:







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are you reading this week?




2 comments:

  1. Hi Christy,
    I'm in the middle of Wolf Hall right now and loving every page. Next on my list is Bring up the Bodies

    http://therelentlessreader.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Rush looks amazing - Jennifer Echols has been on my list to read for a long time now.

    Check out what I'm reading at Between the Bind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, they make my day :D

Copyright © 2014 Novel Ink
Template and Design by New Chapter Designs
Subtle Patterns (Subtle Patterns) / CC BY-SA 3.0